A TabMgr.com subscription promises to be simpler for some users who do not currently have SSL configured on their own websites. Here are the trade-offs.
Choose Facebook Tab Manager on your own site if …
- You want the convenience of editing web and blog content, as well as Facebook tabs on your own dashboard.
- You will be taking advantage of the tab manager shortcodes for listing WordPress blog content headlines or articles within a tab.
- You have other reasons for wanting to SSL-secure your website.
Choose TabMgr.com if …
- You want a simple way of creating and Facebook page tabs, or landing pages, using WordPress editing tools.
- You want to avoid conflicts with other plugins or theme-related functions unrelated to your Facebook content.
- Upgrading your self-hosted website to support SSL is more trouble than it is worth to you.